The World Championship will offer a series of accompanying events. During the 10 days of the tournament, there will be more to see in Pardubice that just ball hockey. In the parking lot of the arena will be a large Fan Zone with two temporary rinks which will host daily youth tournaments and a tournament for schools, many children's attractions, entertainment, a game zone, as well as other scheduled events in the afternoon and evening. Opening hours are every day from 9am to midnight. Entrance to the Fan Zone will be free throughout the World Championship.
Throughout the tournament you will find here:
- 2 temporary ball hockey rinks, which will host daily tournaments for children, women, ball hockey veterans, schools and pre-schoolers
- Ball Hockey inflatables + shooting range
- Catering tents for visitors and players
- Info tents - selling tickets, giving information about the city and the World Championship
- Fanshop tents - selling official merchandise
- Tents of tournament partners - particularly the Pardubice region, the city of Pardubice, destination company
- Each day there will be a local band in concert and then a DJ will play on the main stage
- The biggest draw will be on 3 June, which will feature local band Vypsané Fixy, who will play the tournament anthem.
- Concert of Děda Mládek Illegal Band - 9 June at 16:30
- Each day will be completed with an entertaining program. Above all weekend days (3rd, 4th and 10th of June)
- Children's attractions, presentations from the Youth Olympic Games
- Children's performances - the clown Ronald McDonald, Madagascar characters and of course tournament mascot Benda
- Pavel Cejnar - the Europe2 radio commentator and Pardubice native will emcee throughout the final day on 10 June
Accompanying events in Pardubice - events linked to World Championship:
see flyer on the next page (Aviation fair, Racing, ...).
-A range of Czech ice and ball hockey personalities will be on hand throughout the tournament - Milan Hnilička, Richard Král, Dušan Salfický, Jan Čaloun, Kudrna Petr Koukal, Aleš Hemský and others.
The whole Fan Zone and Tipsport Arena is covered with WiFi access free of charge from Eder.
In the catering tent are ChargeBoxes, which are available free of charge to recharge mobile phones.